Tuesday, 20 October, 2015
7:30PM - 8:30PM
University House, Australian National University
1 Balmain Crescent, Canberra
Curious about what the Sustainable Development Goals have to do with aid?
Keen to better understand how world leaders plan on ending extreme poverty, fighting inequality and injustice and fixing climate change?
Interested in knowing what all this has to do with Human Rights?
Have your own questions that you want answers to?
Hear from an incredible panel of speakers including:
· Gillian Triggs – President of the Australian Human Rights Commission
· Ewen McDonald – Deputy Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
· Marc Purcell – Executive Director, Australian Council for International Development (ACFID)
· Paul Flavel – Australian Program Coordinator, TEAR Australia and on the Board of Micah Australia
· Dr Janet Hunt – Associate Professor at ANU and former Executive Director of the Australian Council for Overseas Aid (Moderator)